Check out our Hosted, Non-Hosted, and Split Bar options below. You would have selected one of these options when you approved your contract. We can either keep you at with the bar package you had selected or change it do a different one. Please complete the form below the menu so we can start planning out the details of your bar.
Guests select their choice and the host is billed based on guest count and length. Guest can have an unlimited amount of drinks in the designated amount of time. The per person rate is only applicable to 21+ guests.
1 Hour: $6 per person
2 Hours: $12 per person
3 Hours: $17.25 per person
4 Hours: $22 per person
5 Hours: $26.25 per person
1 Hour: $10 per person
2 Hours: $20 per person
3 Hours: $28.50 per person
4 Hours: $36 per person
5 Hours: $42.50 per person
Guests select their choice and pay for their own drinks. All non-hosted bar prices are inclusive of sales tax and service. The host is NOT responsible for any part of the bar tab.
Bar service is split between host and guest. For example, host pays for beer and wine, guests pay for all cocktails. The per person rate is only applicable to 21+ guests.
Hosted champagne and/or cider toast for your and your guests to enjoy. Includes champagne, cider, glassware, and service.
Hosted Champagne Toast
Craft [$8]: 805, Lagunitas IPA, Taco Truck, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Imports [$7]: Modelo, Corona
Domestic [$6]: Coors Light, Coors Banquet
Wine & Champagne [$6]
Canyon Road: Chardonnay, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir
Can be blended with any mixer/soft drink to create your favorite cocktail.
Whiskey: Crown Royal
Scotch: Johnny Walker
Tequila: Casadores Repasado
Bourbon: Jim Beam
Gin: Bombay Sapphire
BAR & ALCOHOL RULES
At The Century, we strive to create a safe, fun environment for all ages. We have created our bar/alcohol policies in order to provide every client and guest the ultimate event experience.
● The bar will stop serving specific guests at any time if they are too intoxicated. If guests get too intoxicated to the point of vomiting and/or passing out on our property, they will be escorted out of our building and will not be able to return.
● The only alcohol allowed in The Century is the alcohol provided by The Century. Guests are NOT allowed to bring in their own alcohol. No exceptions.
● No shots are allowed at The Century. No exceptions. All liquor MUST be mixed with soda or a mixer. Bartenders are NOT permitted to pour liquor over ice or serve it "neat."
● Guests that appear to be under 21 years of age will be asked to show ID. We will NOT serve any under aged guests. No exceptions.
● Unsupervised bottles of wine are not allowed at tables where minors may be sitting. If wine is preferred at the guest tables, then bartenders will go to each table offering a glass of wine. If a guest appears to look under age, then an ID will be required.
● Vendors are NOT allowed to have any alcoholic drinks.
●Last call for the bar will be 45 minutes before the event conclusion. The bar will close 30 minutes before the event conclusion.