The Century

The Event Of The Century

The Century is an urban chic venue in the heart of downtown Modesto! 

Imagine yourself walking into a building built back in the early 1900's.....old exposed brick walls, 20 foot ceilings adorned with crystal chandeliers, spectacular hand-scraped wood floors, private posh VIP room, chic restrooms, gorgeous patios embellished with a beautiful brick candle wall.....and that's just the beginning of the Event of The Century!

Book Your Venue Tour Now!!!



Hello Fellow Wedding Vendor! Thank you for your interest in working with The Century; we truly appreciate it!

We are always seeking wedding vendors in multiple categories to help us provide our valued clients the best wedding services possible. We are an all-inclusive venue, providing about 80% of what is needed for their special day; but we like to assist our clients with the other 20% of wedding services they will need.

By joining our Vendor Collection, your business will be showcased on our website and venue look book. 

To be considered as a potential vendor in our Vendor Collection, we require you to complete the form below. Completing this application does not guarantee placement in our Vendor Collection. We do our due diligence to only offer our clients the best vendors that the Central Valley has to offer. With that being said, once you submit your application, we start doing research on your company to make sure you can deliver a product or service that our valued clients can benefit from. Some categories fill up faster than others and we only allow a handful of businesses in each category so that we do not overwhelm our clients. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. 

Vendor Application

Name *
Phone *

927 10th Street
Modesto, CA 95354
(209) 451-2292