Bar Questionnaire & Rules
This questionnaire will help David and our team provide you with an awesome bar experience.
Please read through our bar and alcohol rules below before completing the questionnaire.
Bar & Alcohol Rules
At The Century, we strive to create a safe, fun environment for all ages. We have created our bar/alcohol policies in order to provide every client and guest the ultimate event experience.
● The bar will stop serving specific guests at any time if they are too intoxicated. If guests get too intoxicated to the point of vomiting and/or passing out on our property, they will be escorted out of our building and will not be able to return.
● The only alcohol allowed in The Century is the alcohol brought in by the Host prior to the event date. Guests are NOT allowed to bring in their own alcohol. No exceptions.
● No shots are allowed at The Century. No exceptions. All liquor MUST be mixed with soda or a mixer. Bartenders are NOT permitted to pour liquor over ice or serve it "neat."
● Guests that appear to be under 21 years of age will be asked to show ID. We will NOT serve any under aged guests. No exceptions.
● Unsupervised bottles of wine are not allowed at tables where minors may be sitting. If wine is preferred at the guest tables, then bartenders will go to each table offering a glass of wine. If a guest appears to look under age, then an ID will be required.
● Once alcohol runs out at your bar, you may NOT do a liquor run. Once alcohol is gone, it's gone.
● The Host can bring up to 4 types of liquor, up to 4 types of beer and up to 4 types of wine. The beer can be kegs or bottles/cans.
●Last call for the bar will be 45 minutes before the event conclusion. The bar will close 30 minutes before the event conclusion.